WHAT IS UroCuff Testing?
UroCuff is a non-invasive diagnostic tool that we offer to evaluate the efficiency of the bladder. This includes assessing bladder function, pressure, and urine flow. It is an in-office procedure that can be done quickly and is often used in men who experience lower urinary tract symptoms.
Symptoms that may prompt your doctor to recommend UroCuff testing are:
- Urinary urgency and/or frequency
- Frequent trips to the restroom during the night (nocturia)
- Urinary flow problems such as a poor urine stream
- Incomplete emptying, dribbling, hesitancy
- Urination that starts and stops
- Dysuria (painful urination)
- Overflow incontinence (involuntary release of urine from an overly full bladder)